Job TypeFull Time, In-Person
The Social Media Marketer will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising by implementing strategy, developing brand awareness, and generating inbound traffic. This role coordinates with the internal Marketing teams to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and cultivating a social media referral network.
This is a full-time, in-person position located in our office in Frederick, MD.
We strive to create a culture of growth, integrity, passion, and creativity. If this sounds like a job that could be for you, keep reading!
- Updating digital media with timely content.
- Deliberating planning of scheduled posts and content management.
- Deliberating goal setting regarding social media advertising.
- Developing brand awareness and positive online reputation.
- Cultivation of interaction, traffic and leads through social media advertising.
- Keeping up-to-date with social and digital marketing “Best Practices”.
- Reputation management of client accounts.
- Managing social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
- Managing presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed
- Becoming an advocate of the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Providing client with reporting of profiles and/or ad campaigns, monthly, or as needed.
- Regularly provide insights gained from social media monitoring to the Marketing team, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion
Qualifications & Requirements
Experience working in an agency setting is preferred.
- Education Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 2+ years of working experience in the marketing or advertising field with a focus on social media or content marketing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Attention to detail – especially while under pressure
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Excellent writing skills with an engaging, conversational style
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Company Holidays
- Team Events
- Education / Training
- Professional Development