Job TypeFull Time, In-Person
Join a digital marketing team that provides exceptional results for our clients through a data-backed strategy. Our agency crafts and implements strategies for various clients through search engine optimization (SEO) & pay-per-click (PPC) media campaign management.
As a Digital Marketing Manager at our Frederick, MD office, you will serve as a vital component of success for our clients. You will assist the Project Managers to implement our clients’ needs, supporting multiple client accounts simultaneously. You will help our clients reach their unique business goals and deliver on a strategy that oftentimes requires the resources of internal team members and inter-departmental resources such as our Data Analyst, Creative Team, and Web Team to ensure the highest level of client experiences.
- Act as the core implementation lead for the clients assigned to you, as well as supporting the strategy creation for our clients in for their search engine optimization (SEO) & pay-per-click (PPC) needs.
- Provide technical implementation of PPC campaigns and search engine optimization.
- Assist our Creative & Web teams with web, landing page, and form-building ideas.
- Keep up with digital marketing industry and technology trends as well as any required certifications based on your role and the clients you support.
- Regularly audit your clients’ various channels to identify and communicate successes and opportunities for optimization.
- Review and analyze data on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis to make recommendations on optimizations.
- Act as the liaison between vendors and our agency when needed for outsourced resources such as content writers, technical support (HubSpot), and platform support (Google Ads, etc).
- Assist the Project Managers in presenting the work of our team internally and to clients in a productive, efficient manner.
Qualifications & Requirements
Degree in marketing or a related field, or a combination of education and related experience.
6+ months or 1 -2 years supporting internal marketing strategy and implementation efforts for a single company.
Digital Marketing Experience
Clear understanding and demonstration of successfully applying strategies for the following:
- Google Ads & Microsoft Advertising
- Digital Paid Media channels (PPC, Display, Affiliate, Influencer)
- Digital Marketing Analytics (Google Analytics, Search Console, etc)
- Content marketing for websites, blogs, and social media
- Web Design (sitemaps, wireframes, content)
- Google Certification is desired but not required
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and identify problems as well as solutions / optimizations.
- Effective time-management with the ability to prioritize your tasks and when to ask for assistance in prioritization.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- 401K Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Company Holidays
- Team Events
- Professional Development