Job TypeFull Time, In-Person
This is an on-site, full-time, salaried position with benefits, based in Frederick, MD.
Our ideal candidate is a creative team player, talented wordsmith, and grammar sleuth. As a multidisciplinary marketing agency, we create content for a variety of industries. You will be responsible for writing compelling blog/news postings, longtail website content, social media content, and additional marketing copy that will nicely separate our clients from the crowd.
- Collaborate with management and team members to interpret project briefs
- Develop a wide range of creative copy for varied client needs and expectations
- Ensure that all content and creative products are proofed and ready for delivery or posting
- Brainstorm relevant and exciting concepts for social media accounts
- Produce well-written content that is SEO friendly and optimized for conversions alongside our digital marketing team
- Work with team members to ensure messaging is consistent from client to client
- Follow brand voice and tone when drafting content
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Journalism, Copywriting, or a related field
- Experience producing copy for print and digital media channels
- Proven success in producing copy for advertising or marketing campaigns
- 3+ years of copywriting experience
- Receptive to feedback
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong editorial, proofreading, and writing skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Creativity, adaptability, and the ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and identify problems as well as solutions/optimizations.
- Effective time management with the ability to prioritize your tasks and when to ask for assistance in prioritization.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Company Holidays
- Team Events
- Education / Training
- Professional Development