Job TypeFull Time, In-Person
We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Coordinator to join our digital marketing team. As a Social Media Coordinator, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our client’s social media strategies in order to improve their marketing efforts and ensure they reach their business goals.
You will work closely with internal team members and inter-departmental resources such as our project managers, data analyst, creative team, and web team to ensure the highest level of client experiences.
This is a full-time, in-person position located in our office in Frederick, MD.
We strive to create a culture of growth, integrity, passion, and creativity. If this sounds like a job that could be for you, keep reading!
- Develop, implement, and manage our client’s social media strategies
- Collaborate with copywriters, designers, and the social media team to create social media content that is relevant, informative, appealing, and matches our client’s goals and vision
- Measure the success of social media campaigns through monthly reporting
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer to draft, review, and schedule content
- Provide constructive feedback to the social media team
- Stay up to date on the latest social media best practices, technologies, and trends
Qualifications & Requirements
Degree in marketing or a related field, or a combination of education and related experience.
Experience working in an agency setting is preferred.
Social Media Marketing Experience
- 2+ years of experience as a social media coordinator or similar role
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google, and other social media best practices
- Experience with audience & buyer persona research
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective time-management with the ability to prioritize your tasks and when to ask for assistance in prioritization
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- 401K Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Company Holidays
- Team Events
- Professional Development