Job TypeFull Time, In-Person
Do you have 3- 5 years’ project management experience in the marketing industry? Do you have a contagious energy and creative spirit?
We are offering the ideal opportunity for a skilled project manager. As Project Manager, you will coordinate design projects from the concept phase through production. You will plan and budget within proposed timelines to meet the goals of this rapidly growing organization. You will enjoy innovative technologies and a creative platform to explore your team’s greatest potentials.
This is a full-time, in-person position located in our office in Frederick, MD.
We strive to create a culture of growth, integrity, passion, and creativity. If this sounds like a job that could be for you, keep reading!
- Work with CEO and senior level staff to review proposals, assess client needs, and define goals, timelines and budgets.
- Determine staffing and resource needs for each project.
- Allocate funds and assign team members.
- Define the technical scope and objectives for each project.
- Thoughtfully schedule project deliverables, deadlines and required tasks.
- Direct and coordinate all project activities.
- Create and implement standards and procedures.
- Develop and maintain technical and project documentation.
- Create and present storyboards with your creative team.
- Oversee campaigns from production to completion.
- Adjust and renegotiate timelines and budgets as required.
- Proofread, revise, and edit content.
Qualifications & Requirements
Degree in project management, marketing or a related field, or a combination of education and related experience.
Experience working in an agency setting is preferred.
Project Management Experience
- 4+ years of experience as a Project Manager or similar role
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing campaign principles and practices
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- PMP is a plus
- A keen understanding of budgets and margins relative to each project
- Customer relations skills to build and maintain a diverse client base.
- Creativity, energy, and a desire to grow the organization.
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- 401K Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Company Holidays
- Team Events
- Professional Development