We’re a group of creative professionals on the hunt for the next member of our team! We’ll be honest, we’re picky. But, we know the right person is out there to complement the ArachnidWorks family and bring a new level of success to our valued clients.
The person we’re seeking is a temporary/part-time Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst that will be tasked with projects related to website audits, reporting and data analysis. The SEO Analyst will be responsible for implementing quality, technical and reputable SEO measures for these projects and will work closely with members of the ArachnidWorks team.
We’re conveniently located in Frederick, MD, and we’re fun and easy to work with! If you think you’re a good fit to join our team, check out the information below and send us your resume.
- Analyzes websites for technical SEO-related improvements
- Monitors search engine marketing campaigns, tracks results, analyzes statistics and provides reporting
- Conducts research and utilizes the most current digital marketing strategies in order to position the client appropriately
- Obtains additional historical, competitive and industry-related information through research and interview to leverage the client against the competitors
- Measures and reports performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Plans and executes web, SEO/SEM and display advertising campaigns
- Keeps pace with SEO, search engine, social media and digital marketing industry trends and developments
- Reviews digital advertising trends, consumer surveys and other data regarding marketing of specific and related goods and services
- Works with project management to review campaign strategies, develop timelines and budget suggestions on proposed projects
- Writes copy in established format to meet specified deadlines
- Checks copy for spelling and grammatical errors
- Linkbuilding (building backlinks to websites)
- Reviews copy with creative director to ensure adherence to strategic focus and tone
- Writes articles, collateral, online copy and other related informative and promotional materials that meet program objectives
- Reviews quality of final product before release to client
- Other duties as assigned
- 4-year college degree in a field such as marketing, business, or communications
- 1-2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Passion for SEO and digital marketing
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-starter, with a personable attitude. You must be a driven personality, with an ability to deliver strategic, detailed, and confident results
- A keen understanding of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Webmaster Tools, conversion tracking and related reporting tools
Considered a Plus:
Interested? Send us your resume using the contact form on this page, and you’re on your way!