We’re a group of creative professionals on the hunt for the next member of our team! We’ll be honest, we’re picky. But, we know the right person is out there to complement the ArachnidWorks family and bring a new level of success to our valued clients.
The person we’re seeking is a Full-Time Marketing Strategist that will work closely with all members of the ArachnidWorks team. The development of professional marketing plans, strategies and research will be a core responsibility. Also key is taking a critical look at the existing marketing plans and products we already provide, and offering actionable ways to improve upon them. Finally, we are seeking a Strategist that can also help us build new business and relationships, as well as solidifying the relationships we already enjoy.
We’re conveniently located in Frederick, MD, and we’re fun and easy to work with! If you think you’re a good fit to join our team, check out the information below, and send us your resume. We hope to make this the last place you work for awhile (we’re just that enjoyable to be around).
- Convert big-picture marketing ideas into actionable recommendations for clients
- Develop strategic marketing plans that align with clients’ business objectives
- Assist in developing new business within existing accounts
- Review, proof and suggest improvements to various print, digital and marketing work under development
- Work especially closely with project managers
- Content marketing, writing and development
- Social media marketing and promotions
- 4-year college degree in a field such as marketing, business, or communications
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-starter, with a personable attitude. You must be a driven personality, with an ability to deliver strategic, detailed, and confident results
- Knowledge of core social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, etc.)
- A keen understanding of Google Analytics and/or experience with similar analytics-based platforms, products and services
Considered a Plus:
- Experience within Adobe Creative Suite software (specifically: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Investment plan/401k matching
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- Vacation accrual and paid holidays
- Relaxed, casual environment
Interested? Send us your resume using the contact form on this page, and you’re on your way!