We’re a group of creative professionals on the hunt for the next member of our team! We’ll be honest, we’re picky. But, we know the right person is out there to complement the ArachnidWorks family and bring a new level of success to our valued clients.
The person we’re seeking is a Full-Time Graphic Designer / Project Manager that will work closely with all members of the ArachnidWorks team. You may manage several projects — in several different industries – all at once, and you need to help keep the team on-time and on-task. It’s imperative you be able to multitask and help manage others – while providing creative solutions based on your own design/layout experience.
We’re conveniently located in Frederick, MD, and we’re fun and easy to work with! If you think you’re a good fit to join our team, check out the information below and send us your resume. We hope to make this the last job you take for awhile (yep, we’re just that enjoyable to be around).
- Design computer graphics, web page graphics, logos, illustrations, advertisements, brochures and many other forms of visual communication
- Work cross-functionally to execute projects, communications, timelines, and follow-up, to ensure accurate, complete and quality work for on-time delivery
- Convert big-picture marketing ideas into actionable recommendations for clients
- Ensure that the delivered products or services adhere to the policies and standards of ArachnidWorks
- Leverage creative and marketing knowledge to develop new creative campaigns for specific targets
- Review, proof and suggest improvements to various print, digital and marketing work under development
- Work especially closely with senior project management
- High-level experience within Adobe Creative Suite software (specifically: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- 4-year accredited college degree in a field such as marketing, graphic design, or communications
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Ability to function well in a fast paced (sometimes chaotic) environment under tight deadlines
- Self-starter, with a personable attitude. You must be a driven personality, with an ability to deliver strategic, detailed, and confident results
- Knowledge of core social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, etc.)
Considered a Plus:
- Project management experience
- An understanding of Google Analytics and/or experience with similar analytics-based platforms, products and services
- Investment plan/401k matching
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- Vacation accrual and paid holidays
- Relaxed, casual environment
Interested in this great job? Send us your resume using the contact form on this page, and you’re on your way!