Job TypeFull Time, In-Person
The ideal Account/Project Manager plans, budgets, coordinates, and documents all aspects of marketing programs to ensure project goals are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters. The Account/Project Manager coordinates and directs the concept and design process to key design talent in the production of marketing campaigns and materials by performing the following duties personally or through the management of employees.
This role is crucial to ArachnidWorks’ success because the Account/Project Manager ensures projects run smoothly by controlling workflow, scheduling assignments, thinking strategically, and evaluating the course of various projects, while consistently communicating with clients.
This is a full-time, in-person position located in our office in Frederick, MD.
We strive to create a culture of growth, integrity, passion, and creativity. If this sounds like a job that could be for you, keep reading!
- Consults with business development and creative/digital teams to review project proposals to determine goals, time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements, and allotment of resources.
- Develops project plans specifying goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans, and allocation of available resources.
- Formulates and defines the technical scope and objectives of the project.
- Identifies and schedules project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
- Coordinates recruitment or assignment of project personnel including assignment of duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure the project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Establishes standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules and plans as required.
- Prepares project status reports and keeps management, clients, and others informed of project status and related issues.
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and resolve problems.
- Coordinates and responds to requests for changes from original specifications.
- Prepares cost and/or time estimates for the project within quality specifications, financial constraints, and time schedule for the project.
- Develops and consistently updates the marketing strategy associated with each client.
- Develops quality assurance test plans and directs quality assurance testing.
- Coordinates project activities with all staff to ensure goals and requirements are met.
Qualifications & Requirements
Experience working in an agency setting is preferred.
Project Management Experience
- 4+ years of experience as a Project/Account Manager or similar role
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing campaign principles and practices
- Have an understanding of the analytics landscape and experience with analytics-based platforms, products, and services
- Documentation management and ability to use project management tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence and the ability to “think on your feet” with clients
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Team management and communication skills
- Attention to detail – especially while under pressure
- Strong ability to teach others a topic, explain a feature, and provide a solution for the team to lean on
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Excellent writing skills with an engaging, conversational style
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Company Holidays
- Team Events
- Education / Training
- Professional Development